We are open and look forward to seeing you in our chairs (as your comfort level allows.)
A few reminders: We are only allowed to have 50% fire code occupancy which means that we have to limit the number of team members and guests that are able to be in the salon at the same time. We have extended hours to accommodate our team schedule and adopted several procedures, outlined below, to protect our health and yours.
Under direction from both St. Louis County and the CDC, we will maintain rigorous cleaning and disinfection prior to opening, follow strict disinfection between clients, limit the number of people in the salon, and uphold proper social distancing. All employees will be given a temperature check, wear masks throughout their entire shift, employ proper hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, etc.
- There will be a podium at the front door where you will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire, as well as receive a touchless temperature check. If you have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule after 14 days.
- After check-in, guests will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands before being escorted to their service provider’s station. As much as we will be happy to see our guests, please refrain from physical contact with our employees and your stylist as much as possible.
- Stylists and guests are required to wear masks (we have a limited supply of complimentary disposable ones or you can provide your own).
- Please come on your own (no children, friends or significant others are allowed.)
- Please limit your personal items to reduce cross-contamination. Bring only the essentials, please.
- No beverages will be available, if you would like a drink during your service, please bring your own and dispose of it yourself before you leave.
- If you need to purchase a product, please allow a team member to pull it for you.
- You’ll be asked to swipe your own credit card at checkout or make a payment over the phone.
- No walk-ins will be permitted. We will take scheduled/pre-booked appointments only.
- Practice common sense if you are exhibiting symptoms or have been around someone with symptoms. Please stay home and we can reschedule your appointment.
Not ready to come in? You can still order your favorite products and pick them up safely curbside or have them shipped directly to your door. See our pinned post for details.
We are all committed to doing our best to make sure your experience is as relaxing and carefree as it once was while adjusting to our new work environment. Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We are ready to take care of you!