We are back open and looking forward to seeing you back in our chairs (as your comfort level allows.)
Not ready to come in? You can still order your favorite products and pick them up safely curbside or have them shipped directly to your door. See our pinned post for details.
A few reminders: To adhere to the new standards for reopening, we are only allowed to have 25% fire code occupancy during this first phase which means that we have to limit the number of team members and guests that are able to be in the salon at the same time.
We will have extended hours to accommodate our new team schedule and see below for the procedures we are implementing to protect our health and yours.
Under direction from both St. Louis County and the CDC, we will maintain rigorous cleaning and disinfection prior to opening, follow strict disinfection between clients, limit the number of people in the salon, and uphold proper social distancing. All employees will be given a temperature check, wear masks throughout their entire shift, employ proper hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, etc.
- When you arrive at KINK, please remain in your car, and call the front desk (314-721-5465) to check in. You will receive a call back when you are able to enter the salon. Our front door will remain locked and will only be opened for scheduled guests.
- There will be a podium at the front door where you will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire, as well as receive a touchless temperature check. If you have traveled by air in the past 14 days, been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, or have a temperature above 100 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule after 14 days.
- After check-in, guests will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands before being escorted to their service provider’s station. As much as we will be happy to see our guests, please refrain from physical contact with our employees and your stylist as much as possible.
- Stylists will wear masks and masks for guests are recommended. We have a limited supply of complimentary disposable ones, you can provide your own, or there will be a few available for purchase at the salon.
- Please come on your own (no children, friends or significant others are allowed.)
- Please limit your personal items to reduce cross-contamination. Bring only the essentials, please.
- No beverages will be available, if you would like a drink during your service, please bring your own and dispose of it yourself before you leave.
- There will be no blow drying or use of hair dryers. If you are coming for a cut only, please come with clean, possibly even damp hair, so we can limit the face-to-face contact of shampooing.
- Clients receiving color services ONLY will have a shampoo and leave the salon wet after shampooing.
- Beard trims and shaving services that require close face-to-face proximity will be limited.
- If you need to purchase a product, please allow a team member to pull it for you.
- We will be unable to accept cash payments for retail items or services for the time being. You’ll be asked to swipe your own credit card at checkout or make a payment over the phone.
- No walk-ins will be permitted. We will take scheduled/pre-booked appointments only. And we’re unable to accept any new clients at this time. We’ll be happy to place new clients on a waiting list.
- Practice common sense if you are exhibiting symptoms or have been around someone with symptoms. Please stay home and we can reschedule your appointment.
We are all committed to doing our best to make sure your experience is as relaxing and carefree as it once was while adjusting to our new work environment. Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We are ready to take care of you!